Thursday, March 8, 2012

God of Love, God of Hope




How I praise You Lord

with the songs of my heart

lifting Your name

singing of Your glory

for You are an awesome God

a God of love, of hope

I praise You god

sing hallelujah sing hallelujah

to You

for You have been with me

through the darkest of storms

strengthened me when I grew weak

brought me to Your place of rest

when this body grew weary

how I praise You God

for You have showed me

the beauty of this place

the simple delight of the colors

of the life that moves around me

You have showed me Your love

gifted me with grace

gifted me with a peace of heart

that comes only from You

with grateful heart Lord

I praise You

sing hallelujah, sing hallelujah

to You my Lord

God of love, God of hope

No comments:

Post a Comment