Wednesday, March 2, 2011

casting






I cast my all upon You Lord

days when I feel unworthy

moments, when I feel heavily burdened

I come to You, cast my cares at Your feet

from the foot of the cross, I cry out my pain

giving it all, to You

You see me, kneeling here

the tears of my pain leaving tracks down my cheeks

my heart, faltering in the pain

of my latest storm

I have no fear Lord, of bearing my cross

this thorn in my side, a hindrance,

but it will not stop me, from continuing my walk

to You

the days, when I grow weary, I come to You

cast my pleas at Your feet

seeking Your guidance, Your strength

seeking, Your healing rest

I feel Your Spirit, drawing me closer to You

Your comfort wraps around me, flows over me

brings me to Your rest

as I cast all my cares to You

You are Lord, You know all things

my every action You see

those that are worthy, those that should have been left, undone

my every word, You hear

I kneel here Lord, at the cross

casting my sins at Your feet

asking forgiveness for the error of my ways

knowing, as I admit my transgressions

turning away from my wrongs

You readily and happily forgive

I know, child of Yours, as I stand

my burdens gone, my heart lighter

You have taken my guilt, my sins

casting them away, forgiven and forgotten

I begin my walk with You, anew

cleansed and clean, rested and comforted

assured, in all things, of Your love

















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises



All books available @ Poor Richard's Book Shoppe @ www.PRBookShoppe.com



http://main.acsevents.org/goto/rebeccasrevels

No comments:

Post a Comment