Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Relay for Life

This will be short as I have a meeting to attend.

I am a cancer survivor. I participate in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. It is my desire to help make it possible for every person who battles cancer to be a survivor.

I will be posting info on Relay, on the American Cancer Society and the events that will be going on between now- Kick off night-- and relay which happens in May..

Relay- join us- its fun, its exciting, its worthwhile.. it is one way we can make a difference--


While this blog I will leave short- even as I started to change it- but I will add that this is just the beginning. I plan on making posts on what happens as we travel through toward and right up to our Relay event--please join me in this venture-

No comments:

Post a Comment