Sunday, July 10, 2011

gratitude in knowing



 
Tears from the heart

broken

broken

by this life

wrong roads taken

tears

from the pain

of a wounded soul

broken heart

tears

coming from the understanding

how wrong

how wrong

how wrong

I have been

words slipping from lips

that should have remained closed

words never thought

much much less spoken

causing pain

causing hurt

lies, insults, anger

how wrong

were they to come

from lips not sealed

tears

breaking free

slipping quietly

down a stained cheek

slipping over

a wounded heart

how wrong

have I been

in my actions

how wrong

in my deeds

draw me near Lord

draw me near to You

cleanse this heart

wash away the stains

left by the wrongs I've done

how wrong

how wrong

how wrong

have I been

in the things I have said

the things I have done

as I fall here

before You

broken

broken

in spirit

in heart

broken

seeking Your love

seeking Your forgiveness

seeking, cleansing

here on my knees

before You

broken

to stand

forgiven

to stand

in Your love

to stand

a child of God

accepted

into the family

forgiven

washed clean of the stains

of wrongs

forgotten

healed

at peace

filled

filled

with Your love

hope

compassion

peace

gratitude

understanding

where I was

understanding

where I am



















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises



All books available @ Poor Richard's Book Shoppe @ www.PRBookShoppe.com



http://main.acsevents.org/goto/rebeccasrevels

No comments:

Post a Comment