Tuesday, December 14, 2010

the least of these




Help me Lord

that I remember

the least among us

help me, that I do not forget

as I wander through my day

that there are those

that are cold

there are those, that are hungry

they are my brethren

no matter their skin tone

no matter their language

they are my brothers and sister

let me remember

reach out to them in ways I can

offer, what I can

take care of those, that I can

make me able Lord

to help

those that suffer

through no fault of their own

those that suffer

due to mistakes made

help me Lord

to remember

how You have blessed me

and help me to share

let me see, those You have placed before me

that I may reach out to them

in their time of need

work through me Lord

use me as a tool in Your hand

help me Lord

to make a difference

to the least of these

Your children

as others, have reached out to me

as You Lord, have reached out to me

through others

blessing me, enriching me

help me Lord

that as I go

I may do the same



















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises

No comments:

Post a Comment