Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Your love

It is my wish my Lord


my desire

to know You

to walk through this place

close to You

hearing Your voice

speaking to me

reminding me

of Your love.

It is my wish Lord

my desire

to be a light

to plant a seed for You

as I go

that when others see me

that will know

there is a difference

and the difference

is You with me

that they see not me my Lord

but You

It is my wish my Lord

my Savior

that I grow every closer

ever more dependent on You

that my breath my walk

is through You

with You

my every thought

centers on You

that You may shine in me

my words be Your words

my actions, my speech my thoughts

be Yours

a guiding light

to You

an example of Your love

It is my wish Lord and King

that my words be gentle

my actions compassionate

to those around me

that I see

as You would see

those of Yours

that may be suffering

and that I act, as You would

in love

It is my wish Lord

to walk every closer with You

depending always on You

knowing, residing in

Your love

















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises

No comments:

Post a Comment