Wednesday, February 23, 2011

always with me







 
You are my Lord, my light and my laughter

Your love flows down

filling me with Your peace

I stand on the way, singing songs of praise

You are Lord

You have seen me at my worst

witnessed when I stumbled and fell

saw me when I walked in the darkness

afraid and feeling alone

even though now I know, You were there

never leaving me, even as I did not look to You

I know, how I know

that You were there, watching over me

waiting on the day, when I would turn back to You

I see now, how You must have wept at my wanderings

wept at my stumblings, things I said

things I did

but still, You never turned away from me

Your angels protected me even in my foolishness

kept my steps from wandering too far

Your voice called to me, reminding me

that You were with me

my heart heard, even as my physical mind did not

Your love is pure and always

You are faithful, You are peace

How I sing my songs of praise my Lord my God to You

for You have always and will always be with me

even, even until the ends of the age



















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises



All books available @ Poor Richard's Book Shoppe @ www.PRBookShoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment