Thursday, February 10, 2011

light of loving forgiveness








Help me, hear me

crying out, from this place

where I am

lost, afraid, alone

so alone, unable to continue

in this way

help me, hear me

as I fall

farther and farther into this pit

of despair

how desperate I am

seeking redemption

seeking forgiveness

for the things that I have done

mistakes made

I am human, I stumble and fall

there are times, occasionally, too many

where I err in what I say

reaching out, to the one I hurt

harm done unintentionally

harm done, without malice

I seek forgiveness

a day light in this darkness of misery

where I find myself

help me, hear me

calling out for the light of love

light of patience and understanding

seeking, always seeking

the light, Your light

of love















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises



All books available @ Poor Richard's Book Shoppe @ www.PRBookShoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment