Tuesday, February 15, 2011

in Your Time



You have heard my cries

the pleas from my lips, You heard

in my agony, I wondered, as I waited

how long, must I wait, how long, must I worry

as I cried out to You, in my sorrow

in my fear

I knew, yes I knew You heard

I know, our time is not Yours

as night after night, moment by moment

I came to You, sending up my pleas to You

ease this our distress

strengthen us, under this burden

lift from us, the worries of this storm

night after night, my prayers to You

night after night, as I closed my eyes

I believed, even as I worried

when

but You have heard those cries

Your response amazing a praise I send to the Heavens

my heart shouts to You, for You, about You

How You have answered, responding in abundance

My cries were heard, not ignored

My cries, my prayer went up to You

in Your time, You answered, In Your time You responded

I know Lord, I know, what You have done

an amazing and awesome feat

You have gifted us with peace

the storm calms before You

worries and stress; fears and concerns flee

running from Your presence

obeying Your word

Every night, I prayed to You

knowing You heard, waiting, for Your time

in the abundance of Your love

today was Your time

today, You have blessed us

today, You have made special

I know, Lord, I know















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises



All books available @ Poor Richard's Book Shoppe @ www.PRBookShoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment