Monday, February 7, 2011

all that I do






Keep my steps true Lord

as I walk with You

keeping my eyes only

and forever on You

keep my words honest

without fault

keep me strong and faithful

always in You

as I walk

let my footsteps fall only on Your path

sure of where I am going

with You

should I stumble

allow me Lord, to lean on You

gain my balance in Your word

guide me, in all things

that I may not be found wanting

guide me, in all things

that You would find no fault in me

make me strong in You

that I may share Your gospel in gladness

share in love

what You have done

not only for me, a sinner lost

cleansed in You

share what You have done

for all of mankind

all that will hear, understand, and come to You

answer Your call to them

let my footsteps be true

and my words more so

let them be Yours

my actions, Yours

let me Lord, I ask, reflect Your light

to a darkened world

help me Lord, give me strength

that my words, thoughts, actions

all be true, in You

find not my Lord

hypocrisy in me

let Your Spirit, abiding in me

show me, guide me, chastise me

so that all I do

will bring glory, Lord my King

to You

















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises



All books available @ Poor Richard's Book Shoppe @ www.PRBookShoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment