Wednesday, February 9, 2011

thankful



when I was in the greatest of pain

You were here, for me

lifting me from my sorrow

filling me, with Your peace

You are Lord

in You all things are possible

there is peace in the midst

of every storm

You have taken me from my weakest

and made me strong

You are Lord

I am in awe of You

You are amazing

in that You give Your love to all

who call on You

You offer Your love to all

that are standing at the door

even to those, that turn away

You are there, waiting

when I was suffering

You heard my cries

reaching out to me, You brought me

straight to You

strengthening me

hiding me away in Your shelter

You are Lord

I am in awe

I am, thankful so very thankful Lord

that You love me















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises



All books available @ Poor Richard's Book Shoppe @ www.PRBookShoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment