Wednesday, January 19, 2011

trembles


















I feel Your presence

so close to me

and I tremble

not in fear

never in fear

although You are Lord

You are King of Kings

You are All Things

yet I do not fear

for Your love is great

it fills me

calms me

when times grow hard

I feel Your presence

You are with me

so close with me

I know, how I know

there is no need for fear

it has no place here

You walk with me

know me

child of Yours

since the day I heard Your voice

my answering Your call

has brought me something

that can never be taken away

Your love, Your precious and all mighty love

filling me

Your peace I cling to

my heart in its joy

trembles

how it trembles

in Your presence

falling to my knees before You

I praise You my Lord

You have brought me out of darkness

You have brought me into Your light

shining on me

Your light guides me

Your love fills me

I tremble

even as I sing the praises

even as I shout the joy

that You have given me

when I found myself

kneeling at the foot of the cross

Your cross, where the price was paid

I find myself, once soiled

cleaned, washed in Your precious blood

You are Lord, You are King

You are Savior

in Your presence

Your most holy presence

my heart does tremble



















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the invitation- it should show me as following you now.

    ReplyDelete