Monday, January 24, 2011

how merciful is Your love




How merciful is Your love Lord

how gracious is Your way

You reach out to me

draw me near to You

on the days of my sadness

draw me near to You

when I am afraid

how merciful is Your way Lord

that You see my struggles

understand my fears

and You draw me near to You

close to You

calming my worries

feeding my heart with Your word

where I find instruction

where I find peace

so much there is to see

to understand

when I find myself lost in Your word

lost in You, surrendered fully to You

You forgive my sins

lift me from where I fall

how merciful is Your way

when I am weak

You are my strength

when I turn to You

fully to You

turning away, leaving behind

what past I held in my heart

leaving behind desires of flesh

seeking out the love

that is freely given

peace fully known

when I turn to You

realizing in my heart and life

how merciful is Your love



















































Blessed, a collection of God given inspirational poetry by Rebecca Stepp Revels is available now @

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=2137587

and now also at

Amazon, Books-a-Million and Barnes and Noble .com





The Legend of Dragon's Doom:a Young Warrior's vow, by RS Revels is available @

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-legend-of-dragons-doom-a-young-warriors-vow/7505820

and other online sites





also @ Bookin' It, your mobile bookstore @ www.bookin-it.com



Available now @ http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/blessed-in-his-promises/12670945:

Blessed in His Promises

No comments:

Post a Comment